Thursday 23 February 2012

HELLO HELLO HELLO! Is anyone still out there?!

I'm not sure that anyone out there will see this. I feel a little bit like I am on a desert island. Of my own making. It's my own fault I ended up on this desert island.

                                                                    image via pinterest

But I would like to extend an invitation to YOU, to come join me on my island, hang out for a bit, reminisce about old times, catch up on what's been going on for the past year and drink to the future. Scrap the metaphor, I don't want to be on an island anymore. But let's hang out anyway, please?!

I'm here to say, first and foremost SORRY. And secondly, I'm baaaaack! And thirdly, I've moved to HERE.

Yep, new me, new blog, still with old me and old blog content. But with new improved me at the top. It makes more sense over there, I think.

I understand if you don't believe in me anymore. I've been gone for ever so long and I never even said goodbye. I am sorry.

9 comments:

Sally said...

Amazing! I was thinking about you the other day when I was hanging out washing. Not sure why but I was. I was wondering what was going down, about your baby, your photos... and now you're back. YAY!!! Heading over to your new space right aways. See you there soon.

small forest said...

Woo HOo happy day!
hello again my friend, x

Anonymous said...

Rokuhowto.blogpot.com

Aunt Jackie said...

I don't know you but I ran across this just surfing… I hope you are doing well, and I hope you aren't still on your island, and if you are, hope all of your favorite people are there.

This is just Aunt Jackie, a random visitor, and I wanted to let you know I am out here, and that everything is always as it should be.

Jaxxx

Unknown said...

good blog

furniture shops in coimbatore with price

Unknown said...

Wow... Really nice blog. Awesome Post. Please keep posting bro your are doing really awesome job. Thanks for sharing this useful information with us.

Thanks
Obstacle on a car-racing track

Unknown said...

ohh your blog is lovely!

I'm new in this area, so could you please check out my blog! And follow me and ill follow you back just leave your name and blog link in the comments of any of my posts!! Lets help each other grow :)

http://straplesss.blogspot.pt

pierciiiiing said...

Men Nose Piercing

Fake Nose Piercing

Shark Bite Piercing

Fake Belly Button Piercing


Tragus Piercing

Tragus Piercing


I read such an article, do you think these are correct? Has anyone had it done before?e

chengqi said...

Think About the feeltimes dresses: With all these girls, you've probably selected a dress too. Will all of the girls you're going to choose fit the design and style and/or colour of the dress you're anticipating? Think about this, the greater girls you select, the greater you have to consider whether the color and style is useful for each bridesmaid.

Looking for nice "Will You Be My Bridesmaid?" invitations? Check out our Pantone Wedding Will You Be My Bridesmaid Card, that will match any color you select for your bridesmaid dresses!

Related Posts with Thumbnails