Friday 9 July 2010

flickr friday faves

Wow, I cannot believe it's Friday already! Admittedly, my weeks are lacking in the usual routine of 8 til 6 Monday to Friday full time work, but all the same, where does the time go? How is everyone?!

Shots from Tassie will be up soon - it was VERY cold there! (So glad I wore double leggings.) But in the meanwhile I thought I'd share some of my flickr faves - the weather has been so grey and rainy in silly Sydney lately, I for one am in desperate need of BRIGHT, HAPPY, CHEERFUL IMAGERY!

Brilliantly crocheted smart car spotted in Rome via StartTheDay

A lovely Charley Harper illustration circa 1964 via liefpeng


































Darling little stencil of my favourite royal - the Little Prince! via mmelox

Bright, happy peach blossoms via Caterina TD
 

































I think my house would be complete with this gorgeous Blancucha wall decal. Isn't she amazing?! There's nothing more cheery than red balloons! I love the simplicity of her art.

I hope you're all feeling warm and cheery. If not, have you tried the new Snickers Hazelnut bar?!! I have been scouring supermarket shelves all over Sydney with no success, thankfully I have the best friend ever and she sent me some in the mail from Melbourne. Nothing beats hazelnuts and chocolate and lovely people who send you it in the post. Nothing! Another reason to move to Melbourne perhaps?!

3 comments:

Sally said...

Lots of lovely cheerful images there. Thanks for the splash of colour in my day... it is cold, grey and rainy here too!!!

Alex Falkiner said...

Love that granny square-ified car!

hazelnut snickers ey? is it truly delicious? i don't know if i could part with the peanuts...

Lady Moss said...

Bless our favourite little prince!

Related Posts with Thumbnails