Saturday 14 March 2009

etsy treasury

Wow, I'm tots excited because one of my works finally made it into an Etsy treasury! This is a first for me and it feels amazing to think that people are not only looking at my works, they're also liking what they see. I never really thought that would happen, it's been such a.....slow journey for me. But I am content meandering along the Etsy road, stopping to smell the roses as I wind my way to the top of the mountain. Well, I might make it there!

Check out the treasury here. Maybe I'll make it to the front page yet!

It's funny what pieces draw people. I'm always surprised to see which of my works are most popular, both on Etsy and Flickr. It's usually not the ones I think people will like. That doesn't say much about my photographic eye, does it?! So much for that Art Theory degree. I actually recently sold this print as well. Don't you think it's a little morbid?


Such a lovely angel though. Reminds me of Romeo & Juliet (the Baz Luhrman film), Nana Mac, and of family walks along the cliffs from Bondi to Bronte. Happy things. I wonder what it reminds other people of.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails