Friday 13 March 2009

flashmob

Here's another fuzzy shot from the weekend adventures. I have a thing for ivy these days. I stare lovingly at walls and houses covered in green bouncy leaves. All the pretty shades of green (not mouldy green though) make my heart sing.

I discovered this wall whilst walking with Dad and the dogs. I made Tom drive back there on several occasions to see if the light was good enough for a shot. Being on the south side, I was told early morning or late afternoon, neither of which times seemed to fit into our *ahem* busy weekend schedule. So I got impatient and just took a stab in the dark, as it were.

What luck that there was a flashmob of beautiful butterflies there as we drove up!



Well, actually I found these Japanese beauties on a lovely French girls blog and printed them off her flickr page. These butterflies are like citizens of the world now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is simply amazing.

Anonymous said...

You did it! It worked really well

Related Posts with Thumbnails