Sunday 21 March 2010

fringes, cringes and binges, oh my!



I was tagged by the artful, brilliant and consummate Evie of Handmade Romance for a Kreative Blog Award. To play along I have to share 7 things about me then pass the award along to 7 others.

Evie truly is the ABC's of awesome - check out her 7 things here or oooh and aaah at all the sweet vintage doll finds she's been posting lately.

*1*
Ever since I could sit, I've sat like this: right leg folded, left leg outstretched.
I still do it, even in office chairs.

*2*


*3*
No-one ever believes that we have the same parents, but, it is true.
We have matching recurring pimple spots, share a fresh banana fear, proficiency in English and are equally incompetent at Maths.

*4*

P.S This is NOT a phase either.

*5*
I chronically cut my fringe and regret it, grow it out for a few years and then repeat the process...
...Meaning I am due for a haircut and another holiday to Japan! It's been almost 3 years!

*6*


*7*



Thanks to Evie for passing on this award!

I am passing this Kreative Blog award along to...
The Textured LeafRegenerate, Foxs Lane, Brown Hair Blue Ribbon, One Day, Oh the Places You Will Go and The Craft Revival


Also - regarding my giveaway - thanks to everyone who entered! I'll be emailing the winners shortly, I promise!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, that is me you passed it to! Thank you, I will get back to you via blog asap!

Also - You have only got cuter! How lovely are your pictures!
I have exactly the same fringe cycle as you - but I ad a bob into the equation. I love Harry as well and damn you two have the same parents!?

ooxx

Cat said...

It seems serial fringe cutting is common! And I thought I was the only one :) ha

Pilgrim Lee said...

aww you're such a cutie!!! your hair looks so cool all long with a fringe.

i hate birds too. in our house they're known as sky beasts. i also hate butterflies, they're just day moths, for gods sake!!

Evie said...

yay! thanks for playing along. love your answers. the daisy chain and red elephant rolley poly are too cute in shot 1. LOVE your fringe but i do also like your one length bob - what a dilemma!

Evie said...

oh i meant to say also thank you for your very lovely words you had me blushing *_*

Kate said...

Oh I can't decide, I love the bob and the fringe. No wonder you go in cycles. Love this post and all that it tells us about you you gorgeous gal. Thanks heaps for picking me. XX

Related Posts with Thumbnails