Friday 17 April 2009

belated long weekend post

I think I have put off posting these shots of my brief weekend away because it would mean admiting that I am no longer on holiday. Which means I can no longer eat and drink to excess without feeling guilty. Sigh.

In any case, it was a lovely weekend spent with my darling nammy and these weekends are few and far between now that we no longer live in the same street/state. More sighs.

It wouldn't be a real weekend without a suitcase.



Why go to the shops when the shops can come to you? This combi was awesome, good coffee, amazing shaved ice treats and tasty mexican burritos. Bloody rippa!


Nams and I sunning ourselves after a freezing dip in the ocean.


The clouds started rolling in but not before we all got a good dose of vitamin a and a few swims.



And what better way is there to spend an evening than playing scrabble with some good mates and plenty of easter eggs?

The only frustrating part was that I had all the letters and the spot to make the word 'recliner' except i needed to swap and o for an e, and then I would have used all 7 letters in one go. Still waiting for that amazing feat of scrabble skills to happen...
One day i'll do it...

1 comment:

Charlie said...

you didnt tell me about the combi!!!!!!!!!!! tomorrow. 8:32am. fill me in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails