Wednesday 1 April 2009

irritable brain syndrome

I wish there was some sort of pill you could take for irritability, like you can take for a headache or depression.

I've tried everything, cups of tea, deep breathes, perspective, music, sex, chocolate, sunshine, exercise, fresh air, cleaning, not cleaning, sleep. Nothing seems to be budging this grey storm cloud over my head.

WHAT TO DO, INTERNETS?! WHAT TO DO?!!

Am I a lost cause? I doubt it. Am I just a whinger? Most likely. Am I boring everyone? Don't answer that.

Evidence of attempts at erasing irritable mood - sunshine, fresh air etc
Don't worry, I didn't try the mushrooms. Just admired them. And imagined tiny little fairies and gnomes dancing around them in a woodland forest with other Enid Blytony sorts of characters from the Faraway tree.

Spotted on Twitter - "1,000s of candles can b lit frm 1 candle, & the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. -Buddha"

Perhaps I need to tap into the happiness around me. Word up Buddha. Peace out!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails