Monday 9 November 2009

Rainy days and soggy smiles


Our annual visit to Sculpture by the Sea was not as sunny as last year.

I’m not sure if I was influenced by the weather but I was rather underwhelmed by the sculptures on display this year. And even though my brother told me not to compare them to last years, but to compare them to the Bronte to Bondi cliff walk as it usually is, I still felt disappointed.

It seemed that our destiny was bleak, no matter which direction we took, it rained.

(Okay I liked this sculpture.)

















So I focused on things that did make me smile.














































































Oh the pretty patterns raindrops make on glasses. Like translucent freckles.
 

I sure was glad I wasn't wearing a white t-shirt though. Have you been to see Sculpture by the Sea this year? What did you think? Should I go back on a sunnier day and give it another shot?



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails